ARCH Annual Gathering Netherlands May 11-13, 2023
May 11 @ 9:00 am - May 13 @ 1:30 pm CEST
Refresh, rejuvenate, and reconnect!
Join us for the ARCH annual gathering where we connect, inspire, and practice with one another applying the SEEN and HERD keystones in the work we do.
This experience is in an environment with nature and horses.
Topics at the gathering with experiential practicing include:
- Introduction to the SEEN Keystones
- Utilizing the story mindset and language in sessions
- Roles: The power of distances in transformational stories
- The HERD Keystones – partnering with horses
- SEEN through horses, animals, and nature
- SEEN through Story Circles
- Applying ARCH in a group curriculum to promote meaning and hope
- SEEN through Organizational Development
- and more!
Plus, time to connect and network!
Schedule: May 11-13, 2023, Mill, Brabant, The Netherlands
- Thursday, May 11 – Friday, May 12: 9 am to 4:30 pm (two 30-minute breaks plus one hour lunch each day – lunch is provided)
- Saturday, May 13: 9 am – 1:30 pm (one 30-minute break plus one hour lunch – lunch is provided)
Each day involves discussion and experientially practicing the learning shared with one another.
Day 1: SEEN through Horses. Learn and practice applying the ARCH Framework of Facilitation’s SEEN keystones (Sense of Self, Empowering Mindset, Externalizing Story, and Natural Flow) with the story mindset for coaching, education and mental health sessions in an environment with horses.
Day 2: Surviving 2 Thriving: A Horse-Human Intervention Promoting Flourishing, Meaning and Hope. Experience this manualized program focused on applying the ARCH story mindset with an Eco-Existential Positive Psychology framework. Based on the research and manual, author and ARCH co-creator Sharon Boyce will be joining us and facilitating the gathering participants as clients to experience the process! This curriculum can be applied in individual or group sessions, and adapted to any environment whether with or without horses. Ideal as a prevention or personal growth program, the objective of the curriculum is to provide opportunities for human stories to flourish through learning and applying skills to cope with the inevitable pain of life, for individuals, groups, communities or organizations.
Day 3: SEEN through Organizational Development. Learn and apply the ARCH framework when working with corporate and organizational teams and leaders.
ARCH members and non-members alike are welcome!
Fee: $450 USD (register soon as space is limited)
ARCH annual and organization members receive a 20% discount – log in and it is applied automatically in checkout.
The fee includes coffee, tea, snacks, and lunches each of the 3 days.
About the Gathering:
The in-person ARCH Annual Gathering is for:
- Equine professionals
- Mental Health professionals
- Organizational Development professionals
Provided in a relaxing environment, the gathering is a hands-on time to connect with colleagues, learning with one another and developing ourselves professionally and personally.
It is recommended to complete the following online courses as preparation:
- The ARCH Foundation Course: The SEEN Keystones (available as part of your membership when you log in under Courses)
- The SEEN through Horses: The HERD Keystones course (available as part of your membership under Courses)
If you need to cancel attendance at the gathering, full refunds are provided up to 2 weeks prior. After that, there is a cancellation fee of $150USD. This fee can be waived if you wish to apply your payment to another ARCH event, or if cancellation is due to illness or other concerns related to Covid.
You will receive a certificate of completion for the Annual Gathering. The Annual Gathering qualifies as one of the pre-requisite options for practicing professionals to apply to be certified with the ARCH Professional Designation.
We look forward to enjoying connecting and learning together in a relaxing, inviting, natural environment!
Yay!!! ARCH is coming to Northern Europe!!! Cannot wait, and the facilities in Mill are wonderful, too!