Join a welcoming community during this in-person training retreat, Friday, March 31 – Saturday, April 1, 2023 in Boones Mill, Virginia, to learn and experience
Amplify Your Effectiveness
ARCH Facilitator SEEN through Horses Training Retreats
For Mental Health & Equine Professionals, Organizational Dev Leaders, Coaches & Educators
A hands-on application of the ARCH facilitation framework learned in the online course, and applied in an environment with horses.
Learn from experts
Expand your skills
Be more effective
Are you looking for new ways to effectively support and engage your client’s success?
It’s easy to feel stuck, unsure, and burned out in our work as facilitators of change.
Other training retreats made me feel like I was constantly trying to catch up. That I had to learn everything and apply it as fast as possible. This retreat allowed me to practice the ideas & skill, and add to what I already was doing more effectively.
What if you could…
- get a fresh perspective on your approach
- be surprised by the way story and horses can bring breakthroughs
- re-inspire yourself and your work with fun and exciting tools that can transform you and your clients
In a relaxed environment:
- Add to your skill set and “tool box”
- Emerge your own authentic style
- Experience the framework, hands-on, with horses, and integrate it into your own practice
- Practice a mindset that will transform yourself and your work
Where learning and transformation is deep and long-lasting.
What’s Different About This Retreat?
- Learn from experienced practitioners
- Relaxed atmosphere where creativity and laughter abound
- Plenty of time to process and engage with everyone
- Attention to self-care as part of the training
- Time to practice with your team
- Facilitate being with – instead of doing for
- Use it immediately with confidence after the retreat
Continue to build your skills and deepen your understanding of the ARCH framework in an environment with horses.
In this live training retreat, you will:
- Learn facilitation skills that will have an immediate impact on your session engagement and effectiveness
- Increase psychological safety in your clients’ sessions
- Learn tools to impact, influence, and move your clients’ forward in engaging ways through horses
- Practice and experience the ARCH’s SEEN keystones and story mindset in a relaxing environment with horses
- Feel inspired and rejuvenated as a facilitator
How It Works
- In person, on location, spend two full days in this experiential class
- Learn new tools you can use immediately in your practice
- Access to leaders who have “been there” and can give you the tips and help you need
- 12 Mental Health CEUs offered to fulfill professional licensure requirements
- ARCH Membership
- Completion of the online ARCH Foundation Course: The SEEN Keystones
- Recommended: completion of the online SEEN through Horses: The HERD Keystones
$975* for First time
$550* for Returning
This retreat is for ARCH members * and is ideal for:
- Equine Professionals
- Mental Health Professionals
- Organizational Development Teams
*20% off discount for ARCH annual and organization members.
Easily join now for as low as $25/month to access a wealth of resources: the ARCH Foundation Course, videos of actual sessions and panel discussions, and an incredible community of global practitioners.
- Access to self-guided online courses and learning
- New course content every month
- Participation in a professional community of facilitation leaders globally
- Access to other members to share and learn from
- And much more!
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel attendance at the retreat, full refunds are provided up to 2 weeks prior. After that, there is a cancellation fee of $150. This fee can be waived if you wish to apply your payment to another ARCH event, or if cancellation is due to illness or other concerns related to Covid.
Certification: You will receive a certificate of completion indicating hands-on training in SEEN through Horses. This training retreat qualifies as one of the prerequisite options for practicing professionals to apply to be certified with the ARCH Professional Designation.
What Others Are Saying
This was one of the best, most transformative trainings I’ve been to! A beautiful setting and the experiential time with horses really made a difference for me.
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
I really appreciated the space, pace and flow of this training retreat! The facilitators were warm, inviting and supportive of all questions and feedback. This created a really relaxed and safe learning environment where we were all encouraged to shine our own unique light. The concepts are universal and easy to adapt into many modalities. Two thumbs way up. 🙂
ARCH is a facilitation framework that creates a true sense of being WITH our clients in a way that is supportive and safe.
The retreat felt safer than most I’ve attended. It felt like we were all learning together and learning from each other.” It is an approach that is filled with integrity and rests on a solid foundation of values.”
Mental Health Equine Professional
Most other therapy trainings I have attended have been more classroom based and less focused on experiential learning. This training not only has helped me feel more confident in what a healthy facilitator looks like, but also has given me confidence in being able to move forward in my next career steps. It was flexible, a practical use of skills, in an open-minded no judgment atmosphere.
Integrate and have fun applying the
Take the Foundation Course
Come to the Training Retreat
Transform Your Work
What’s At Stake
Feeling unfulfilled, blocked and frustrated is no way to live.