- This event has passed.
ARCH Annual Gathering Minnesota June 9-11, 2023
June 9 @ 9:00 am - June 11 @ 1:30 pm CEST
Refresh, rejuvenate, and reconnect!
Join us for the ARCH annual gathering where we connect, inspire, and practice with one another applying the SEEN and HERD keystones in the work we do.
This experience is in an environment with nature and horses.
Topics at the gathering with experiential practicing include:
- Therapeutic art activity
- Program applying story and nature internationally with extreme trauma
- How to teach new facilitators in applying the SEEN keystones as they engage with clients or students
- Trauma-informed care
- Applying the hero’s journey in an equine program
- Therapeutic poetry activity
- Horsemanship and leadership program
- Integrating the SEEN keystones in equestrian riding lessons
Plus, time to connect and network!
Schedule: June 9-11, 2023, Forest Lake, Minnesota
- Friday, June 9 – Saturday, June 10: 9 am to 4:30 pm
- Sunday, June 11: 9 am – 1:30 pm
Click the button below for logistical information:
ARCH members and non-members alike are welcome!
Fee: $450 USD (register soon as space is limited)
ARCH annual and organization members receive a 20% discount – log in and it is applied automatically in checkout.
The fee includes coffee, tea, snacks, and lunches each of the 3 days.
About the Gathering:
The in-person ARCH Annual Gathering is for:
- Equine professionals
- Mental Health professionals
- Organizational Development professionals
Provided in a relaxing environment, the gathering is a hands-on time to connect with colleagues, learning with one another and developing ourselves professionally and personally.
It is recommended to complete the following online courses as preparation:
- The ARCH Foundation Course: The SEEN Keystones (available as part of your membership when you log in under Courses)
- The SEEN through Horses: The HERD Keystones course (available as part of your membership under Courses)
If you need to cancel attendance at the gathering, full refunds are provided up to 2 weeks prior. After that, there is a cancellation fee of $150USD. This fee can be waived if you wish to apply your payment to another ARCH event, or if cancellation is due to illness or other concerns related to Covid.
You will receive a certificate of completion for the Annual Gathering. The Annual Gathering qualifies as one of the pre-requisite options for practicing professionals to apply to be certified with the ARCH Professional Designation.
We look forward to enjoying connecting and learning together in a relaxing, inviting, natural environment!