ARCH Annual Gathering Minnesota June 28-30, 2024
June 28, 2024 @ 9:00 am - June 30, 2024 @ 2:30 pm CEST
Refresh, rejuvenate, and reconnect!
Join us for the ARCH annual gathering, an experiential conference, where we connect, inspire, and practice hands-on with one another applying the SEEN and HERD keystones in the work we do.
You will leave the gathering with new ideas, insights, and tools to immediately support your practices, new peer relationships for connection and support, and a much needed and well-deserved personal and professional energy boost through the casual, welcoming space with learning, nature and horses.
The gatherings include diverse topics presented by peers, sharing their specializations, skills, and tools, with discussions then experienced hands-on through activities facilitated by the presenters. There are no powerpoints here. This is an experiential environment for discussions and practice.
Do you have experiences to share at the gathering? Click here to submit your proposal.
Some previous presentation topics shared at the gathering have included:
- Therapeutic art
- Program applying story and nature internationally with extreme trauma
- How to teach new facilitators in applying the SEEN keystones as they engage with clients or students
- Trauma-informed care
- Applying the hero’s journey in an equine program
- Therapeutic poetry activity
- Horsemanship and leadership program
- Integrating the SEEN keystones in equestrian riding lessons
The gathering is an enriching space to learn and network – uplifting one another through in-person connection and practice.
Schedule: June 28-30, 2024, Forest Lake, Minnesota
- Friday, June 28 – Saturday, June 29: 9 am to 4:30 pm
- Sunday, June 30: 9 am – 2:30 pm
Click the button below for logistical information:
ARCH members and non-members alike are welcome!
Fee: $550 USD (register soon as space is limited)
ARCH annual and organization members receive a 20% discount – log in and it is applied automatically in checkout.
The fee includes coffee, tea, snacks, lunches each of the 3 days, plus an optional dinner on Saturday night.
About the Gathering:
The in-person ARCH Annual Gathering is for:
- Equine professionals
- Mental Health professionals
- Organizational Development professionals
Provided in a relaxing environment, the gathering is a hands-on time to connect with colleagues, learning with one another and developing ourselves professionally and personally.
It is recommended to complete the following online courses as preparation:
- The ARCH Foundation Course: The SEEN Keystones (available as part of your membership when you log in under Courses)
- The SEEN through Horses: The HERD Keystones course (available as part of your membership under Courses)
If you need to cancel attendance at the gathering, full refunds are provided up to 2 weeks prior. After that, there is a cancellation fee of $150USD. This fee can be waived if you wish to apply your payment to another ARCH event, or if cancellation is due to illness.
You will receive a certificate of completion for the Annual Gathering. The Annual Gathering qualifies as one of the pre-requisite options for practicing professionals to apply to be certified with the ARCH Professional Designation.
We look forward to enjoying connecting and learning together in a relaxing, inviting, natural environment!